Absent.

Yes, I have been absent. Recent life events have meant that blogging has not been on my list of priorities.

I have a link for a donations page to share with you. My lovely sister has been going through a difficult time, you can read a little about it on the Ozcrowd page that a friend set up.

Many of my friends have donated already and for that I am so grateful. Many of you have prayed for her and I'm sure that it's because of this that she is now out of ICU and back at home.

If you haven't donated I hope you may consider doing so - even if it's a very small amount, it all adds up and will contribute to their funeral costs for their darling baby girl as well as my sister's possible ongoing medical costs as she works towards recovery.

Thank you all so much and God bless you :)



No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.