Cinnamon Rolls

My history with cinnamon scrolls is not very inspiring - often trying and constantly failing. Always too dry! For the sake of the children I went on an extensive search for a recipe that would produce moist scrolls. And found it!


Now, these scrolls are super unhealthy with a large butter content, but considering I will make them as a treat for the children (and the occasional nibble for myself!) I think it's acceptable. The beauty of this recipe is the caramel sauce the dough sits in to bake. When they're done baking you flip the scroll.....


and it looks like this! These are best eaten warm from the oven or re - warm them later.
I know you want to try these for yourself, so the recipe is here. Enjoy!

No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.