Today is a good day!

Sometimes it can feel that the happy days are few and far between but when they happen it's a wonderful thing!

The sun doth shine.

The tired grouchiness of a certain 5 year old that made yesterday so awful is gone and has been replaced with smiles and good cheer. Pheeeeewwww!

The little one is having a long sleep to respite from her teething troubles.

Before husband left for work we teamed up so that most of the housework is done and I can have some relaxation ie. stitching time this afternoon. Hooray for good, selfless men!


Something about sticking my hands into a beautiful piece of soft and sticky dough makes me happy.


I've baked fruit bread and pikelets for the Lord's Day and roasted a fresh batch of coffee beans.


I'm looking forward to the Quilt Convention tomorrow. I've saved my pennies and set myself a budget. It's so long since I bought some nice new fabric, so that's a priority!

I hope you're having a good day too.

I'll be back later to draw the giveaway, good luck!

2 comments:

Nic Wood said...

Your post made me smile toady - isnt it lovely when some days everything just seesm to fall into place!
Nic xxx

Lotus said...

What a wonderful post! I remember you posted about what you wanted to be when you grew up... well, I want to be you!
You've got my dream job! To be a SAHM, caring for my family, BAKING BREAD!!! lol!
I think I was born in the wrong decade... I was made to be a housewife... sigh. ; )
I hope you have a blessed Palm Sunday! And a most blessed Holy Week! I will be working, but I offer it up!
Thank God for our Church! I can still squeeze in Easter Mass before work!
Lotus

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.