Gorgeous outfit

Had to share once I saw this little outfit at Heather's blog its so lovely, I'd love for my girls to have some outfits like that (not sure about the white t-shirt though, it wouldn't be white for long). I've been off sewing for the kids for a while as I find dressmaking so challenging, but I'm itching to get back into it now. I'm attempting a pretty vintage nightie first. One thing that dollmaking has taught me is just how much you can improve when you work at something. I'm too inclined to give things away if I find them hard.
I'll have to start getting my Crafty Mamas swap ready, its a fun one this month - fill a jar with crafty goodness. I've got a few ideas!

No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.