#weaveforme April Challenge!

April is challenge month!



We all know that weavers are generous and love to give hand woven gifts.  But, how often do you weave something just for you?

I'll be the first to admit that I rarely weave anything as a gift to myself.  But, when I do, it's so satisfying!

The challenge for next month is to weave something (anything you like!) just for you.

It could be something you need or just something you want,  as long as YOU are the one who gets to enjoy it!

If you need ideas,  there are a number of free projects on my Youtube channel and over at my Online Weaving School you are spoiled for choice with many,  many projects.  Don't forget the patterns available in my Etsy shop too!

On Instagram,  share your project photos with the hashtag #weaveforme.  You can also share and follow along with what others are doing on the Kelly Casanova's Weaving Lessons group on Facebook.

I hope you can join in the fun!

Alright,  thinking caps on!  😀

No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.