Spring Table Runner Weave Along!

Recently, my Youtube subscriber count passed 12,000 (isn't that amazing?!) I decided that it was a milestone worth celebrating with a weave along. After consulting with my weaving friends, I came up with a design for a Spring Table Runner. I'm thrilled to bits with the ends result!



The weave along starts next week, but the introductory video can be viewed now, and the PDF pattern is available to download, giving you some time to collect your yarns. And if you miss the start, don't worry, you can join in when you're ready.

Make sure you're subscribed so that you don't miss the new videos as I post them, and I will also be sending out newsletter notifications, so be sure to sign up to my email list.

By the way, if you haven't entered the giveaway yet, there is still time!

I hope you can join me, this will be fun!

No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.