For husband, a Jalie Men's top with 2 sleeve option. Really easy to make with really good result. I used black Stella and for the contrast sleeve stripey Hilco, both from Crafty Mamas.
For me, a Diane Kimono dress from Serendipity Studio. I purchased the pattern from Earthgirl Fabrics.
This was sort of a test one - I used inexpensive broadcloth which has turned out a little stiff, but altogether I'm fairly happy with the dress and look forward to making the next one out of a lighter fabric.
You'll have to excuse my makeupless face :)
You can't see the finer details of the dress here but it has a drawstring waist and crossover bodice. I had some sizing issues (Medium bust, small waist, extra large hips!) so my next one will go down a size in the bodice, the skirt size is just how I like it.
One of the main reasons I took up sewing was to make and repair clothes for my family, so it's great when I actually have the time (and the fabric!) to do so, it's really so very satisfying :)