1. My husband is home every Monday, so it's one of my favourite days of the week.
2. The beginning of a brand new week after a restful Sunday.
3. Mondays represent a little freedom for me. My husband can look after the children while I go out shopping (even grocery shopping is a luxury without having to take the children along!) or go to my embroidery class.
4. The children are happy. We don't do any formal schoolwork on Mondays so it's a relaxed and fun day for them. And of course, their number 1. Dad is home from work!
5. We get a lot done on Mondays. We try to do very little on Sundays and a lot on Mondays. Whether it's a family outing, home renovation, gardening or catching up on paying bills, it feels very productive. Getting things done at the start of the week helps me to prepare for the week of educating ahead so that I can focus as much as possible on the children and not stress too much about "everything else".
What are your Mondays like? Do you have any particular routines or rituals? Tell me, I'd love to know!