Jalie Men's top


I made this top using light grey Stella from the Crafty Mamas Shop for my husband's birthday. He has been asking me for so long to make him something but I had never "got around to it".  I'm really pleased with the result, the fit is beautiful and most importantly, he loves it!

I really recommend the Jalie pattern, it was easy to follow, there aren't many pieces and it came together in a fairly short amount of time.



You'll have to take my word for it that he is very handsome - I was allowed to post these pictures on the condition that they were "anonymous"!

He has asked me to make some more so now I have an excuse to buy more fabric!

On the home front we have another birthday tomorrow - the little one is turning 1. July is a busy birthday month for our family.

The Melbourne Show planning continues - I'm now agonising over exactly what I will enter (embroidery, a doll, a toy???) and keep changing my mind. Entry forms have to be in next week so I'd better just make up my mind!

2 comments:

Therese said...

gorgeous. I will have to make one for Steve.

Happy Birthday to your daughter.

softearthart said...

Beautifully made, cheers Marie

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.