A fruitful week


It's been great having a break and re focusing on the things I need to re focus on. Being away from the computer has given me more time to sew, embroider, homeschool, organise the house - I could go on. I've decided to restrict my computer time and prioritise.


I was going through my fabric trying to decide what to do with the smaller pieces of knit and thought it was high time I did some sewing for the little one. 



The top is an Antonia and I used an old Burda pattern for the pants. A very cheap outfit too - the blue panne velvet for the pants was a freebie from someone who didn't want it, the sleeves are from a swap with Gilly and the rest were Crafty Mamas fabrics I had left over.

Cute and comfy!

1 comment:

Vic said...

Oh that top looks... tops! ;)

Your blog is looking good too, I've not actually been over in a while - usually just in the reader.

Prioritise. Yes. Right. Good idea lol.

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.