A life filled with dolls


I don't know how it all began, this love affair of mine with dolls.
I would be quite content to sit all day and make them, one after the other. If I had that sort of time I would make them all manner of accessories, quilts, clothes and toys.



It's an absolute wonder to me how you can take beautiful pieces of fabric and form and stitch them into something that almost seems to have a personality. I just love them!






My latest Lil' Mim is slightly larger than the last at 12 inches (still petite). She will be in my Etsy shop shortly. I hope she captures someone's heart as quickly as her sister did!



SOLD - THANK YOU AMY!!!!!







3 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Really adorable, love the jump suit ensemble too. Love Posie

Unknown said...

I can understand and appreciate your joy ... just lovely.

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! I love her stripey pyjamas!

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.