Spick n' span day!

Every now and then I feel that I'm going to turn exremely insane if the house doesn't get into order. The proclamation "Its spick n span day!" can be heard (enthusiastically bellowed by yours truly) followed immediately by groans (from children).
The deal is - no schoolwork for the day, but you have to work in return!
The best part is that it is now the afternoon and I have time to blog, read to the children and hopefully sew up that pair of shorts that eldest daughter is desperate for.

Oh, while I'm here I'll mention the Crafty Mamas competition is ending soon, so if you have an entry for the "English Garden" theme, now is the time to get it in!

Au revoir for now....

No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.