This scarf was partly experimental and I found after starting to warp that my mental calculations were not sufficient - I ended up using twice the amount of yarn for the warp than I thought. But that's ok, these things happen :)
I wove with 4 colours - logwood brown, purple and pink/green using alpaca 8ply.
The scarf turned out very long and wide, almost shawl proportions. Perfect for Winter (not so perfect for modelling on a hot Autumn day!)
This is how the warp looked on the loom.
I'm going to make this my next charity auction item, starting on Friday at 2pm. The auction will be on my Facebook page with all proceeds going to Mary's Meals.