Stuff in progress...


Thanks to Hilary's help in finding me a suitable pattern - a lovely log cabin cot quilt. This for my sister's first baby, due in January, very exciting!


She has painted the room a lovely green and the baby furniture is white, so the fabric colours I chose to compliment the existing colour scheme. I think it's going to look gorgeous.


I've taken up my courage and am trying another knit. It's so enjoyable to be knitting again and so far, so good - no mistakes! The pattern is "Little Annie" by Tikki. I'll keep you updated on it's progress, but don't hold your breath, it's pretty slow going for me.

I'm also waiting on a painfully slow supplier for some fabric to dye and sew into dresses for a custom order.

What are you working on this week?

Quick reminder - the giveaway will be drawn tomorrow so if you haven't entered yet you still have time!

No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.