Coffee painting


I've been following Art projects for Kids for inspiration and ideas. I decided that the coffee painting looked like fun so I brewed a little coffee paint and away we went!


The coffee was quite weak on paper and then I remembered I had some Parisian essence in the pantry. The contrast of the weaker brown coffee and the very strong essence was beautiful and the girls came up with some really interesting paintings. They loved the novelty of painting with coffee too.


Yesterday was All Saint's Day and our homeschool  group celebrated this morning by having a saints dress up day. So, from left to right we have Saint Lucia, Saint Bernadette and Saint Therese!



No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.