Sneak peeks and a winner!


I can now reveal that I have a guest spot at Gossamer Dreams for September and that is why I've been so quiet!


The theme has already been revealed but I wonder if there are any guesses as to what I've made :) I'm very excited with the new direction my creative work has taken.


Better late than never, I've drawn the winner of my cloth pad prize draw and the winner is Rachel!
Congratulations Rachel, I hope you enjoy your new goodies.

More sneaky peeks to come, stay tuned!

1 comment:

quilary said...

Congrats on your business, it looks like its going great guns!
You have made a couple of lovely looking bags there... and does one have another of your screen printed patterns on it?

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.