A new venture...


I'm very excited to announce that I have a brand new shop at the Cloth Pad Shop!


Here you will be able to purchase my trademark tie dye cloth pads. I am also now an agent for DivaCup.


And here's the cool part. Any purchase from my shop during the month of July or August will go in the draw to win this prize pack which includes: 

1 DivaCup
1 hand dyed liner
1 hand dyed regular pad
1 hand dyed maxi pad

Head on over and take a look! It's a little bare at the moment but I'm working on it :)

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

well done, I keep praying and hoping that I won't need to be using these much longer (I'm 48) but no such flipping luck!!!!

Good luck on your new venture.

Gill in Canad

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.