Back to dolls


This is my latest custom order. I've been feeling lately like I miss making dolls and getting all nostalgic about it so a knotsie doll is a really good compromise. It doesn't take as long to make as my other dolls.


And they're also really cute!


I'm working on writing a pattern for these at the moment, so if you'd like to make your own, watch this space! Maybe don't watch too closely, as I'm notoriously slow when it comes to these things.

I have some other things to show you so hopefully I'll make it back here this week. We have started up our lessons again, so the days are pretty full, but it's kinda nice to be back in the swing of routine, I think I enjoy holidays a bit too much and start to get lazy.

Hope you're having a great week, God bless.

1 comment:

Gill - That British Woman said...

I love those dolls they look so tactile for little hands,

Gill in Canada

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.