Encouraging podcasts

I'm so into listening to podcasts at the moment because I can learn and receive encouragement and motivation while I'm doing something else. I like to multitask, so listening while using my hands (whether it's work or creative time) is quite fulfilling.
I thought I'd share some links that might be helpful to you too:

Homeschool.com has podcasts mostly relating to homeschooling but also to organisation, motivation and family issues.

The Fly Lady website has links to regular blog talk radio programs about organising your home, nutrition, fashion, body image, self esteem etc.

Live 365 gives you access to so many free online radio stations - I could describe some genres but there are just so many! For the children I play nursery rhymes, piano solos and Christian music and for me I love celtic, sacred hymns and whatever I feel like listening to at the time!  Good music can really help to lift the mood in your home, I find it so helpful and inspiring.

I'm having camera issues - I have so much to show but it will have to wait until I sort out the camera :)


3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love podcasts too. Will have to follow your example and list a couple I've been Listening too and enjoying.

Kelly Casanova said...

Please do Tracy, I'm always on the lookout for more.
Love the photo of you and Heather spinning :)

Therese said...

I use to listen to Dr Ray and Dr Colleen Mast on the internet but haven't really done much over the last couple of years. Will check out some of your links Kel.

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.