It's Saturday

And a glorious Saturday it is too.




I was the lucky recipient of these gorgeous hand dyed, hand spun yarns in a swap with Nell. Aren't they beautiful, especially the rainbow one. I feel like I did when I was a girl and received a special soap or something and was too afraid to use it. I'd just admire it for a long time!


Nell kindly included an embroidery book (here's a girl after my heart!) and even a pack of lollies for the children! I can't show you what I've sent her yet as it may not have arrived.

We're headed into the city today for the Freedom to be Born March, it should be a great turn out on such a nice day.

All the best for the weekend, God bless you all.

1 comment:

Nell said...

You are so very welcome - I'm glad you liked them :)

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.