Happy swapping


I love a happy swap. You may recall I received some beautiful wool from Nell last week. She has her parcel from me now, so I can show you what I sent. I used a few different techniques for the fat quarters above.

The pink and purple playsilk was painted with stripes and then sprinkled with sea salt (in honour of Nell's pink and purple princess!)

Nell mentioned water play, so the idea for the blue playsilk was born. The silk was dyed using a shibori technique.

And last but not least - a little play doll for "the baby", knowing how much my "baby" loves her doll that is similar.


3 comments:

DELiciousDesignz said...

They are all just so gorgeous. Love the play cloth colours and the baby doll will be treasured I am sure.

Nell said...

The baby doll is already much loved! I am one very happy swapper (oh, and the photo so does not do that beautiful blue silk justice!) You are very talented :)

nocton4 said...

wonderful treasures x

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.