Make your own pavlova, it's so much better!


I thought this pav was blogworthy just for how good it looks. Admittedly it didn't require much effort on my part because I bought the shell pre-made. Which brings me to my title - bought pavlova has nothing on a home made version. It's just that I'm scared of making my own after having a flop previously.

After tasting the shop bought shell my husband quipped that he was making pavs when he was 10 years old. Guess who's making the next one now?

It does look good though - doesn't it?

1 comment:

zofia said...

hehe, hope he can remember how! ;)
My mum used to always make them too. T has ordered one for her birthday, I hope mum's up to the challenge, it's been a while!

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.