Lil' Mim


I have a new design and here she is! I created Lil' Mim from a character based on one of my girls. My first thought was to launch a pattern for this type of doll, but I'm coming to accept that I can't always do what I want all the time, in other words - the pattern will have to wait, I don't have the time at present.

Did I mention she's available in my Etsy shop now?



She is a smallish doll at 10 inches, simply because over the years I've discovered I like to make smaller rather than larger dolls.

I will be making a bunch of these in various colours and styles, I really love the pattern and feel it is the most "me" design I've come up with so far.

I have the prototype doll that will feature in a giveaway here next week, she is quite different to this one in her colourings.

My family and I are going away for part of the weekend (hooray, what a treat!!) so I won't be around for a few days.

I hope your days until then are filled with many blessings.

Lil Mim has SOLD - thank you!!


7 comments:

naomi said...

she is gorgeous!
I hope you enjoy your few days away, how lovely.

Gilly said...

Wow you have to be quick dont you! Congrats!

ayelet(nishale) said...

Ho she is abselutely LOVELY!!!!!!
and I am sure she found a loving new home!
Hugs dear!
Ayelet

cherri said...

She is gorgeous!

Jenny said...

She is just beautiful, well done. I'm not surprised she sold so quickly.

Antique Rose Designs said...

She is so cute you are very talented. Hope you enjoyed your time away. Take care Carol

Gill - That British Woman said...

she is so cute, well done!!

Gill in Canada

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.