New hopes and a sneak preview...

I'm hoping to accomplish my first (ever!) pattern release this year. I've been wanting to do this for a long time. If it goes well it will be the first of many. So, some clues...



                             Little bestockinged feet...







Pretty little dresses....





And chubby little arms....

Have you guessed yet? I know, it's not hard to figure out!

I'm really excited about this project, the prototype has come up better than expected so I couldn't be happier with it.

For me this is also a challenge for this year to stop being so afraid of failure, which often stifles me and prevents me from doing what I really want to do.

Now to get down to some serious pattern writing.........


7 comments:

Rose and Ivy said...

Good for you--- how exciting!!!! Just think of how happy you will be when you have finished your patterns. Think about their success later on. I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!!!!!!

Nic Wood said...

She looks lovely, cant wait to see her little face! Im looking for a doll pattern to make my DD for her 2nd birthday, so I will keep and eye out!

Nic xxx

Therese said...

What was that saying of GK Cheserton? Something worth doing, is worth doing badly.

From what I can see here, she is gorgeous and I cannot wait to see your pattern.

Kelly Casanova said...

Thanks for your enthusiasm ladies :)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

As a lover of all things handmade, this design will certainly encourage more & more to get into making their own handmade goodness. Lovely, can't wait, love Posie

zofia said...

Oh she looks gorgeous Kelly, can't wait to see :D

Gill - That British Woman said...

that's so exciting I can't wait to see the final outcome!!

Gill in Canada

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.