Aaah, the beach.

Although I entirely despise the hot weather, I do love getting to the beach with my family. We are blessed that we live not too far from some beautiful and clean beaches (no bay swimming for us!) Yesterday afternoon we had a great time at the beach, I don't know if the children are ever as happy as when they're at the sea.
In my typical fashion, I forgot to take the camera, but found this gorgeous photo by Luka Skracic. We were swimming just to the left of the pier you can see here. I wonder if any Victorian readers recognise the location?

3 comments:

Marg said...

Victorian and still guessing. Looks lovely - yes family beach outings are the best of times.

Gill - That British Woman said...

I wouldn't mind a day at the beach, saying that we are experiencing some lovely weather here at the moment.

Gill in Canada

Kelly Casanova said...

Marg - it's the Queenscliff pier.

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.