The lovely Lady Ophelia tagged me with this. Thank you Ophelia!
The rules are:
-Thank the person who gave you the award.
-Post ten honest facts about yourself.
-Pass the award on to seven others.
So, here we go:
1) I am a "Jack of all trades, master of none". I find it hard to focus on one thing for too long but want to have a go at everything.
2) I am an introvert. I usually avoid social situations.
3) I love God and my religion.
4) I proposed to my husband when I was 17 and he was 16! (He accepted!!)
5) I loathe television, we are a TV free home and intend to stay that way.
6) I'm a "doer", I like to always have something on the go.
7) I used to work as a singer at weddings, hotels, parties, but the late nights became too much. I still miss singing though.
8) I am driven to be creative, I don't feel myself when I can't get to the sketchbook, the sewing machine or just a needle!
9) I'm a pretty plain and ordinary person living a pretty plain and ordinary life, but I know there is great value in what I do (even if I find it hard to remember that at times).
10) Tomorrow is my tenth wedding anniversary! My husband and I are going out for dinner together (accompanied by baby of course) for the first time since our son was born (9 years ago, gasp!!) I'm so excited!
Now, to tag seven others.....
Mia Henry, Willow and Moo, And so, I sew, Mad Quilter, Romi Jade, Sew 2 B Happy and Cherri - Berri.