Thursday

This custom dolly is safely on her way to her new home, so hopefully the new owner won't mind me posting these pics. I
made a little wool felt ted to go along with her.

This morning I made some fresh bread as the weather was cool. We then took sandwiches to the local gardens and had a picnic in
the shade of a weeping willow next to a pond. Besides the usual
struggle to keep the young'un in one place, it
was lovely. We also stopped in at the small secondhand book store

there and bought a few children's books, which the older ones are now
poring over on the couch.

I've had a bad week but yesterday and today are feeling a little more
normal, the heat exacerbates the nausea so cooler days provide relief. I'm working on the Emmeline apron for my sister's Christmas present (yeh, a little late, I know!) and its nearly finished. I'm sorely tempted to keep it for myself, but I'll make another.

1 comment:

Chrisy said...

Oh she's lovely...the colors are perfect...and the teddy adds that extra touch...

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.