Bye for now

We're going away tomorrow for over a week for a well earned break at our favourite seaside destination. It will be interesting to see how we go in our new tent (we haven't even tried putting it up yet!) The weather isn't looking too promising but as long is it doesn't bucket down, which is highly unlikely, we should be fine. Its our first holiday in 2 years so we're really looking forward to it. My husband has a lot of fishing to catch up on!
So... the Etsy shop is closed while I'm away. I'm looking forward to making some new dolls when we return. I'm in the mood to make some cute little ones, I always prefer making small items to large.
Whatever you're doing over the next week I hope its wonderfully inspiring and joyful!

1 comment:

willow and moo said...

Enjoy your holiday! You deserve it.

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.