Lookie what came in the mail...

I love getting parcels! This one came from Winterwood Steiner Inspired Toys and I plan to make some little dolls. I've never used pure wool as stuffing before, it feels absoloutely beautiful, 3 year old dd couldn't get her hands off it! I've also never used wool felt before, only acrylic so I'm excited about that too.





More exciting news... we have honeyeaters nesting in the jasmine! They've just hatched, there are 3 chicks. They are one of my favourite birds and the first one to nest in our "becoming established" garden. They're very fond of our honeysuckle, red hot pokers and echium.

1 comment:

willow and moo said...

oooh what gorgeous goodies! Wool is such an amazing filling as it's warm and has a nice weight. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make.

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.