Out the kitchen window....



I'd like to see a rambling cottage garden instead of my neighbour's brick wall and the dividing fence. In the distance I'd like to see paddocks, dams and trees instead of the street and neighbour's cars.
My dream is to move back to the country, I've had it with suburbia! Sometimes I wonder why I ever came to the city, its just not "me". So why don't you just move I hear you say? Well, properties in the area we want to go to have skyrocketed in the past couple of years and we can't afford to. Maybe one day, when the mortgage is payed off we can do it. I really want to bring our kids up in the country, but I don't think its going to happen, I'll leave it in God's capable hands, if He wants it to happen then it will.

No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.