My Madeit shop is alive again!

To be honest, I'd forgotten I had a Madeit shop and it was totally empty. Most of my customers used to be from the U.S. so my Etsy shop was more convenient, but now almost 100% of my buyers are Australian (which is wonderful!) So, I'm very happy to have it re-stocked in time for Christmas.


Hand dyed rainbow dress


Hand dyed tiered skirt. Fully customisable in size and colour :)

PDF Embroidery pattern.

I have more listings to add including some new embroidery patterns - yes they're coming, but it's slow work, in my case picture snail pace :)

I'd love for you to pop over to my Madeit shop and take a look. Have a good sticky beak while you're over there, it's changed a lot since I first opened the shop and there are so many beautiful things from so many talented artisans.

No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.