Thank you God for..

I'm going to try to post my thanksgiving here every Friday and would love for you to join in. My purpose in doing this is to remind myself of all the good in my life and to acknowledge that I owe all of this goodness to our Creator. I notice a lot of people say "Thank God it's Friday", so Friday it is!

I'm not so great at maintaining what I start but if some of you join in perhaps I will be motivated.
You can post as many or as little thank you's as you like, with or without photos. Then simply link up your blog post with Mr Linky so we can read your thank you's!






Thank you God for...


Moments of sunshine on wintery days


Always taking care of our finances


Helping my husband to excel in his workplace


Central heating!


3 comments:

Tracy said...

A Comfy warm bed and the husband who
Let's me snuggle in it while he gets the kids to school.

Kelly Casanova said...

Now that is something to be thankful for!

AnnMarie said...

I thank God for a healthy newborn granddaughter, Chloe Ann...

I thank God for wrapping his arms around my sister in the Lord, Colleen, who has survived a heart attack at age 52....

I thank God for the downpour of rain we are having right now for our thirsty grass and flowers...

I thank God for my church family of friends who truly are my family...

I thank God for my husband and son ( a new teenager in the house...13!)
I could go on and on but that is good for now!

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.