I made this one for Christmas using this recipe but with few adjustments. I didn't like the idea of a chocolate base so instead used plain Marie biscuits. I also wanted it to be child friendly, so the rum was omitted. I think the only thing I would change next time is to add a little more lemon juice to make up for the absence of rum. I highly recommend this recipe.
Dark Cherry Cheesecake
I love cheesecake. Looooooove cheesecake. Mmmmmmm.
Labels:
cheesecake,
Recipes and food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is closing!
All posts will now be found at my new site. Click here to go the the new site.
-
Welcome to this very special giveaway! To celebrate 10,000 subscribers on Youtube I have the pleasure of giving away to one of you lucky pe...
-
I'm celebrating 500 likes on my Facebook page! I'm giving away 2x 100gram skeins of my hand dyed yarn. You can c...

1 comment:
oh yum- my husband would love this!
Post a Comment