Spring around the garden


Our little suburban space is looking pretty special right now and is a beautiful place to spend time. The garlic is nearly ready to flower.



The apricot tree is laden with fruit this year. The war will soon begin between the humans and the birds!



Love in a mist is so pretty.


One of the first morning glory flowers.

The  rest of my Saturday will be spent sewing skirts and Christmas gifts, in between "everything else". In other words, I may actually get some sewing done but who knows? If not, at least I can enjoy the comings and goings of the children and be thankful for them.

I hope you enjoy your family today too.

God bless.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your garden looks pretty. I love morning glory flowers, I haven't had them in my garden for a while. You can buy a shiny plastic almost like christmas paper to hang in the apricot trees.. this usually keeps the birds away, or hang a couple of old cd's.

Unknown said...

How lovely your garden is looking great !

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.