Sunflowers

The sunflowers are showing their lovely faces.

Thank goodness we are having some reprieve from the murderous heat with a milder day today. So far we've been to the playground, read aloud (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory again!), laundry work, baths, grey water dispersal, bed changes, bathroom cleans - you can get so much more done when it isn't hot.


I haven't forgotten my promise of a giveaway, its just that things have been moving slowly around here lately. Lastnight I spent time doing up some sketches for stitcheries which I haven't done for a while, so we'll see what I can produce from that.

1 comment:

Chrisy said...

Yes the humidity up here in Brisbane has been horrid the last couple of days. Hope your cool weather lasts...

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.