Its hot again

Very hot. I received a parcel from Beary Cheap today and am so eager to start, but its too hot to be making bears! I'm really pleased with the fabric I got, I usually like to use best quality or natural materials but I went for synthetic fur just because its so much cheaper and I'm relatively inexperienced in this craft. Anyway, the synthetic is so soft it drew oohs and aaahs from the children. Can't wait to start.
So yesterdays top temperature was 43.9 Celsius and its 43 now!! I think I've had enough of it, but husband says "its not hot, just warm". I don't agree. He feels the cold more, I feel the heat.

I'm drawing the giveaway tomorrow, so if you haven't entered yet - HURRY UP!

No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.