organisation!

I'm reading "A Mother's Rule of Life" by Holly Pierlot which has given me some food for thought, in particular about the state of our home. As we homeschool I don't get any time to clean and organise without children around. Holly gives some excellent suggestions about getting the children involved and delegating tasks. Who says Mum has to do everything!? She also suggests a "room analysis" which I will be undertaking and prompts every family to have a budget, which is something I've been trying to instigate for a few years. I've started with the living/ sewing/ play room (yes it has many functions!) which in truth should be known as the dumping space! I'm doing before and after photos, so watch this space!

No comments:

This blog is closing!

All posts will now be found at my new site.  Click here to go the the new site.