Kelly Casanova Textile and Fibre Artist
You have such gorgeous yarns, Kelly. You are a very talented young lady.
Kelly they all look amazing, Nanna Chel is right your one talented lady.I was knitting with your purple & green wool at spinning class last week & many of the ladies commented on it.
I love your yarns, Kelly! And my daughter, who loves all bright colors at once, would love them, too!
Post a Comment
All posts will now be found at my new site. Click here to go the the new site.
3 comments:
You have such gorgeous yarns, Kelly. You are a very talented young lady.
Kelly they all look amazing, Nanna Chel is right your one talented lady.
I was knitting with your purple & green wool at spinning class last week & many of the ladies commented on it.
I love your yarns, Kelly! And my daughter, who loves all bright colors at once, would love them, too!
Post a Comment