Friday, July 19, 2013

Come, thou fount of every blessing - acoustic

I've deliberated for ages over whether to post this or not, but this blog is meant to be for sharing and I haven't shared my love of singing with you before.
It's an awfully, awfully long time since I sang for anyone and this was just done on the spur of the moment when the kids were outside playing and I had some rare quiet time. It's very rough, recorded on Garage band without a microphone, so, be kind :)
Inspired by Audrey Assad's recent version of this beautiful song of praise.


3 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh Kelly, you have such a beautiful gift! I hope you'll share some more of your singing with us. I've always thought how wonderful it would be to be able to praise God with beautiful singing.

If anyone has trouble listening, I found that I could only download the file in Firefox, on my laptop. I couldn't make it work in Windows or on the iPad. But, it was definitely worth persevering!

God bless, Kelly :)

The Handmaden said...

Thanks so much Vicky, I thought people must have been having trouble accessing the file, i'm trying to find a better way.
I'm glad you like it, I'm very nervous about sharing things like this!

God bless you too :)

Sue Elvis said...

Kelly,

I wasn't able to access the file yesterday but I can today! Thank you so much for sharing. I enjoyed your singing very much. I can't sing and I'm in awe of those who can. It would be so lovely if I could produce such a beautiful sound as yours. I hope you'll regularly share your singing talents.